[Chennaipy] PythonMonth 2017 (September 8 - October 8)

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 12:40:50 EDT 2017

Hi All,

PythonMonth is just 4 days away!

Last year we organized 100+ workshops and hope to conduct more workshops
this year. We received feedback from many colleges that we do not provide
certificates for participants and students were not happy about that. We
have always resisted ourselves from getting into certificate distribution
but this year we want to provide softcopy of certificates to each
participant through e-mail and see how that works out. The colleges can
take care of printing them if they require hardcopy since we do not have
fund for the same. Hope this encourages colleges to come forward and
organize workshops.

Request everyone to spread the word and connect PythonExpress to more and
more colleges. Please reach us @ contact at pythonexpress.in for any queries.

Thanks,
Vijay