[Chennaipy] We should have a feedback form after the Meetup.

Gaurav Sehrawat igauravsehrawat at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 07:19:03 EDT 2017

It just occured to me we stopped asking for feedback from attendees. IMHO
feedback is important not just for organizers but for the speakers too.

Quick context: Some attendee mentioned to me that "Talks were prepared just
out from learning and didn't arise from experience/usage/real use-cases".

As always there are ton of channels for feedback like mailing
list/twitter/meetup, but people refrain somehow since it's not anonymous.
But also, we never explicitly asked for feedback.

Let's do that.

Thanks