[Chennaipy] [JOB]: Senior Python / Django Developer at Testpress.in

Dinesh Kumar dinesh at testpress.in
Thu Feb 15 11:45:06 EST 2018

Dear Chennai Pythonistas,

Testpress is India's fastest growing e-learning platform based in Chennai.
We help students prepare for competitive exams effectively. We collaborate
with various coaching organizations and act as a platform to help students
access their study materials online.

Our platform provides interesting features like gamification,
microlearning, course and student management.

We think big, start small and scale fast. We like to find problems and fix
them 'the right way'. Most importantly we don't fear to create constructive
disruption. We are completely bootstrapped, profitable with 100% YOY growth.

We are looking for python developers to join our team.

*Job Description:*

   - Full stack web/mobile application development in Django, Backbone JS /
   Ember JS, HTML
   - Implement the web or mobile interfaces using XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript
   - Execute full lifecycle software development
   - Write well designed, testable, efficient code
   - Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
   - Document and maintain software functionality
   - Tailor and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics.

*Desired Skills and Experience:*

   - Strong analytical skills
   - Minimum 2 years of Python / Django Experience
   - Skilled in javascript, HTML, CSS
   - Strong understanding of databases (RDBMS)
   - Loves to learn new technologies and is a fast learner
   - Extremely comfortable with Linux
   - Be extremely customer-centric. Should like going the extra mile to
   make the customer happy

*Salary: *

   - 4 LPA - 7LPA.

You will have an opportunity to learn new things on daily basis and improve
learning experience by building tools that are impacting millions of
student's life.

If you are the kind of engineer who is passionate about building systems at
large scale, send your resumes to careers at testpress.in with the subject
line [Chennai Py]: Application for Senior Python / Django Developer.

Thank you
Dinesh Kumar P
https://testpress.in/