[Chennaipy] My new Python YouTube Channel

Ravi Srinivasan work.ravis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 06:28:11 EST 2018

Hey Sid

Congrats on the channel. Audio is clear and i like the idea of games etc.
Pacing is fine coz we can always x the speed. And i've subscribed ;)

Questions - is the order important, for beginners? I went to the hangman
video and you started with the with..as idiom w/o an explanation - so i
assume it was covered earlier?

Cheerio,
Ravi