[Chicago] News group archives

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Thu Dec 1 06:10:24 CET 2005

What I am *really* curious about was what modifications I made to the
mathematics involved:

http://brianray.chipy.org//postgreSQL/longlat.html

I believe this here is A Great Circle Calculation and I somehow made
some changes based on a discussion we had here on the ChiPy list.  I
am no longer am able to find the modifications thanks to CVS (wish I
was on Subversion then).

I believe the sample code was in Python, duh. Either way, feel free
to comment on my blog or here on this list. I am unsure if Transact-
SQL support Python the way PostgreSQL does.  Yes, PosgreSQL supports
Python as a Procedural Language. Either way, anybody can read Python
code, right!