[Chicago] snakes and rubies and chipmunks

Jason R Huggins JRHuggins at thoughtworks.COM
Tue Dec 6 00:20:35 CET 2005

jason gessner wrote on 12/05/2005 04:58:25 PM:
> We may even edit out the projector mishaps.  ;)

Yes, please do... man, that projector... talk about a buzz kill. ;-)

However, you might want to offer both edited and unedited versions (with
advice on why the edited one is better) and let folks decide which one to
watch/listen to, lest we get Nixon-era conspiracy theorists barking about
the "missing" 60 minutes of audio.

- The "other" Jason