[Chicago] $10 f/unlimited beer - (was Open Source Dynamic Language Holiday Bash?)

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Thu Dec 8 20:49:00 CET 2005

Where are we at on this? Is it firm for Monks at 7?

I have one other suggestion, particularly if the crowd isn't going to be huge.

The ITA (Illionois Tech Association) is having an event with $10 for ALL YOU CAN DRINK BEER. That's 10 US dollars, so it's a very, very good thing. It's open to anyone.

It's at 6pm at McFadden’s Restaurant and Saloon, 1206 N. State Parkway (corner of State & Division).

Here's a link

http://www.illinoistech.org/mtool/click.pl/118?associationnews.aspx/94

I'm not exactly sure what would happen if 30 people showed, but I think 20 or less would go unnoticed.

Anyway, just another suggestion (I just found out about the good deal a few minutes ago).

Garrett