[Chicago] Can you write Perl in Python?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Wed Dec 28 22:12:47 CET 2005

On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 12:54:24PM -0600, Ian Bicking wrote:
> And while they *say* they count characters, not bytes, are they telling
> the truth?

Wussisname that's running this has said he's counting characters in the
sense of "wc -c", so it's actually physical bytes that are counted.

Several people have matched the 120 byte working example; perhaps that
will prove to be the limit?

--
I look on the events of November and December 2000 in my own country,
and I reflect on what a truly science-fictional experience it is