[Chicago] Any topics?

RCRamsdell@gldd.com RCRamsdell at gldd.com
Tue Nov 1 20:19:52 CET 2005

I was thinking about something from the standard library.  Suggestions:

Random (Gives me a chance to brush up on statistics)
Pickle (I need to get into this for one of my projects anyways)
Zip+StringIO+csv (I had to figure this combo out for a project a while
back)

Or are these too trivial?  Feel free to vote/comment/suggest others.

Robert