[Chicago] capturing output from subprocesses

Noel Thomas Taylor nttaylor at uchicago.edu
Tue Nov 8 19:37:19 CET 2005

Hi Ian,

I could try that, but in the case of the real application whose output I
want to capture, I have no control over how much output it produces.

Do you have any thoughts about recapturing the output of an aborted child
process before the memory that is buffering its output gets blown away?

with thanks,

Noel Taylor