[Chicago] Thursday Meeting

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:57:13 CET 2005

For the presenters: please plan on not having internet access.  If
possible, we'll get something going for those that can't be offline
for a short time (seriously, don't you people go outside?).

However, for presentation purposes, plan on being offline.  If you
don't have a laptop of your own, bring your presentation on some sort
of media and we should be able to help you out.

The RSVP list is looking pretty good.  However, I think there's some
folks out there that are planning on coming, but haven't RSVP'd.  I'll
talk to building security about arranging to call me if people wander
in asking about Pythons.

Chris