[Chicago] Fwd: [Chicago Area Ruby Group] Django / Rails Meeting

Jason R Huggins JRHuggins at thoughtworks.COM
Thu Nov 17 16:03:16 CET 2005

I was going to ask "Which framework was used to build
snakesandrubies.com?... But I can tell from the "Yellow Fade Technique"
after posting a question and the style of Add a Question form that it's in
Rails. Doh!

- Jason