[Chicago] They're doing it again...

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Oct 11 16:29:29 CEST 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 09:13:40AM -0500, Brian Ray wrote:
> On Oct 10, 2005, at 11:39 PM, Martin Maney wrote:
> >Guess Django and all the other pretenders are obsolete now, huh?  :-)

The foo-foo bird lays it eggs in the air...

> Django is a huge contender, why do you say different? It sounds like
> something personal or your trying to stir up some controversy or
> something.

Or humor, ironic.  Guess I used the wrong smiley again.  ;-(

With a hint of the serious, maybe.  At least as best I recall Adrian
and company aren't actually trying to create a "Rails for Python", no
matter how many bloggers fall back on that lazy, inaccurate description
of Django.

--
Self-pity is like sitting there and peeing your pants:
at first, it's warm and comfy, but pretty soon it gets cold