[Chicago] They're doing it again...

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Oct 11 16:58:15 CEST 2005

On Oct 11, 2005, at 9:29 AM, Martin Maney wrote:

> The foo-foo bird lays it eggs in the air...

If the forum was not so quiet lately and if I was not so foolish, I
would not bother reading your response and trying to figure out what
your really trying to say here ; )

> With a hint of the serious, maybe.  At least as best I recall Adrian
> and company aren't actually trying to create a "Rails for Python", no
> matter how many bloggers fall back on that lazy, inaccurate
> description
> of Django.

You do not need to go to blog entries to get a description of django,
go to their website http://www.djangoproject.com/.

Blog entries are good (if you as me) to voice opinions, get feedback,
and keep a history on the topic. Plus, they kind of fix the active/
passive issue with communication of an opinion.  For example, I can
say something on my blog and I will not be shoving this down the
throat of every mail list subscriber.