[Chicago] Fwd: [Chicago-talk] Updated Meeting Announcement

skip@pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Oct 11 17:54:05 CEST 2005

    >> Please join the Chicago Perl Mongers for an exciting look at two MVC
    >> web application frameworks.

Okay, I'll fess up.  MVC has never made any sense to me, at least in the
examples I've seen.  I've encountered it over and over again in my
programming career and for some reason it has just never clicked with me.
Maybe all the examples I've seen of it have been examples of MVC done badly.
Pointers to lucid descriptions and examples cheerfully accepted.

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro
Katrina Benefit Concerts: http://www.musi-cal.com/katrina