[Chicago] Python/Ruby/Web meeting

Russell Dillenburg rc.dillenburg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:11:25 CEST 2005

Just thought i would add a a name to this thread.

Brandon Griffis bgriffis at students.depaul.edu -- Brandon is the president of
the depaul linux group.

Depaul linux group has their weekly meetings at the depaul lincoln park
student center. See their web site at
linux.depaul.edu<http://linux.depaul.edu>for a schedule of the talks
that are planned for the upcoming weeks.

~Russ