[Chicago] Ruby/Python meeting, with DHH

George K. Thiruvathukal gkt at cs.luc.edu
Tue Sep 13 20:35:18 CEST 2005

Ian,

I'm not sure I have all the context leading up to this e-mail. There are
some things I would like to see us do at LUC:

1. Host a ChiPy meeting. Based on average attendance, I can offer our
conference room.

2. Plan for the next PyCon. I'm hopeful that we can do something about
conference space in '06-'07 due to a number of exciting building projects
going on here at Loyola.

When is the next ChiPy gathering? I'd be interested to do something in
October or (better) November at our 820 N. Michigan location.

George