[Chicago] Mind-blowingly OT

Michael Trisko chipy at trisko.net
Wed Sep 21 19:29:45 CEST 2005

I'm actually in the process of setting a couple of them up right now.  They are running RHEL3.  One will be running python apps, the other will be a dedicated DB server.  I'm hoping to keep everything 64-bit if I can, so far so good.

I haven't benchmarked anything yet to compare it to our Xeon boxes, but that'll happen soon...

Mike Trisko