[Chicago] Embedding Python Slides

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Fri Sep 23 17:32:52 CEST 2005

Here are the slides from my presentation:

http://brianray.chipy.org/pyincppchipy/

BTW, Gulp is going well. I am currently making project files for: Gnu
configure/make, xcode 2.1,   M$ VC7. (Maybe Eclipse CDT and
Codewarrior) They build a dylib/dll which then can be used in the
same environment instead of linking to Python directly. The advantage
is Gulp handles things in a very OO C++ way with templates and what
not. So, If a developer want to develop simultaneously in Python and C
++, Gulp will help. And they do not need to spend as much time
worrying about memory management or type juggling as if they were
using the Python API. Plus I am trying some things regarding packaging.

Brian