[Chicago] Save ChiPy! For One Month!

Jason R Huggins JRHuggins at thoughtworks.COM
Fri Sep 30 18:48:28 CEST 2005

I'd like to do a demo of the ATOM Publishing Protocol (APP, for short) and
how I implemented it in using Django. (Next month, I'll use SQLObject, I
promise, Ian. :-)

No idea on a venue... I could look into hosting it at ThoughtWorks, but
our building security is a little bizarre... (After hours, you can't even
get into the lobby from the street without a key card.)

- Jason