[Chicago] Unix Development on OSX was Re: OSX Python

Fawad Halim fawad at fawad.net
Thu Apr 6 20:35:00 CEST 2006

Because OSX is so nifty. Also, because the software comes from the same
company that manufactures the hardware, everything is much better tied
together than in (Win|Lin)tel land.

Oh, and the wireless card can do double duty as an access point, which
came in handy at the last sprint (thanks Brian).

If I could afford one, I'd definitely get me a mac notebook.

-fawad