[Chicago] confirmation re: April meeting

Chad Whitacre chad at zetaweb.com
Tue Apr 11 22:31:19 CEST 2006

Michael,

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I see now that I missed a bunch of replies
last month as well -- sorry to all and thanks for the compliments! (FWIW
I've joined the list now).

I had hoped to take this opportunity to talk about httpy because IMO it
isn't introduced as well as testosterone on the website. I've got 30 min
on httpy that I'm hoping to whittle to 20 or so. As far as testosterone
goes there are one or two tricks that aren't in the screencast that
would be fun to share. I can talk all night, of course, but I'll be
ready for both and we can play it by ear on Thursday.

Thanks all!

chad