[Chicago] [python-advocacy] Marketing Python - An Idea Whose Time Has Come

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 22:57:35 CEST 2006

I'll be happy to share my materials as they are developed. We're only
having the second meeting next Saturday.

I think I spent too much time on abstractions, and will definitely
trim the introductory material, but you can see what I walked into the
first session with here:

http://webpages.cs.luc.edu/~mt/pyfl/pyfl.html

The choice of exercise was intended to be an approach to the smallest
expression of the power of abstraction.

I plan to clean up and rework this material. If the group maintains
momentum I should have more soon.

mt