[Chicago] Thursday's meeting?

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Aug 8 20:21:54 CEST 2006

On Aug 8, 2006, at 12:58 PM, Clint Laskowski wrote:

> Could someone summarize then, the date, time, topic and location of
> the
> meeting?

The wiki will be updated and I will send out an announcement once all
the details are clearer. So far:

* we are waiting on seeing if ThoughtWorks will work
* Adrian Holovarty will present on a Django related extension
* John Melesky will present on AppScript
* the time is always 7pm
* I think it will be worth it to drive or taking the train from the
Greater Chicagoland, Central Illinois, Northwest Indiana, and
Milwaukee Areas

Hope to see you all there.

Brian