[Chicago] Thursday's meeting? - We're on for ThoughtWorks.

Jason R Huggins JRHuggins at thoughtworks.COM
Wed Aug 9 00:33:13 CEST 2006

Brian Ray wrote on 08/08/2006 01:21:54 PM:
> The wiki will be updated and I will send out an announcement once all
> the details are clearer. So far:

> * we are waiting on seeing if ThoughtWorks will work

It's official! Thursday's meeting will be at ThoughtWorks Chicago, located
in the charming West Loop district of our fine city.

There are detailed directions to the TW office in the list archives:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/msg/ac93fde309bff056

Also, pizza and pop will be served, compliments of Uncle Roy (Singham).
I'm expecting/budgeting for about 15-20... so if you're planning on
bringing 20 of your buddies for the free grub, let me know so I can plan
accordingly. :-) And be early, pizza will be served promptly at 7 p.m.

See you on Thursday!

- Jason