[Chicago] ot: Snapmonkey?

Robert Ramsdell rcriii at ramsdells.net
Thu Aug 24 05:45:06 CEST 2006

Has anyone here ever heard of a service called snapmonkey )(www.
snapmonkey.com)?  My sister is working on starting a business, and is
looking for a simple way to set up a web-presence.  She has a domain
name picked out and I told her to go ahead and register it while she
plans.  She or her partners found Snapmonkey and asked me about it.  My
guess is that she'll get a servicable, but generic website out of it.

Alternatively, if anyone has suggestions or referrals for a service that
she can use to get going, let me know and I'll pass it on (she hasn't
provided me with any more detail).

Robert