[Chicago] Up for a talk about Google Code at September's meeting?

Brian W. Fitzpatrick fitz at red-bean.com
Thu Aug 24 06:18:17 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Ben Collins-Sussman and I were wondering if you'd like to hear us
yammer on a bit at the next meeting about the Google Code stuff we've
been working on (which was finally released in July).  We'd talk about
what it does and as much as we can about the Google technologies we
used to build it (plus, of course, Python, natch).

Whether we speak or not, we'd also be glad to host the meeting at
Google's offices at 20 W. Kinzie (and feed everyone too, of course) if
there's interest.

What say ye?

-Fitz