[Chicago] Call for Presentations

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Wed Aug 30 16:49:13 CEST 2006

I've been messing around with a collaborative Python environment using Trac and Subversion. I've added a few tweaks to get Python doctests (I presented these a few months ago) incorporated into the Trac Wiki, making for a pretty sweet environment.

If anyone's interested in seeing this setup, I can run through a short presentation.