[Chicago] [Fwd: Any ChiPy plans for PyCon 2008?]

DiPierro, Massimo MDiPierro at cti.depaul.edu
Wed Dec 6 03:21:08 CET 2006

As far as I know DePaul's largest room can only accommodate about 120 people. According to the specs below, this means we cannot bid for PyCon 2008. I will still provide help and perhaps we can sponsor some events but you will have to find a place with 3 large rooms (I guess 600 + 200 + 200).

Massimo

Massimo Di Pierro
CTI DePaul University, 243 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60604
Tel. +1-312-362-5173, Fax. +1-312-362-6116
Email: mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu <mailto:mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu>