[Chicago] [ANN] ChiPy Monthly Meeting: Thurs. Dec. 14 2006. 7 pm.

bray at sent.com bray at sent.com
Tue Dec 12 17:32:10 CET 2006

Thurs. December 14 2006. 7 pm.

Come join us for our December meeting. This might be our best one yet!

Mark Ramm <http://compoundthinking.com/> TurboGears expert will
present. Here is Mark's blog entry: <http://tinyurl.com/w33zw>.

We will then open the floor for discussion on Chicago's 2008 Bid to host
PyCon. It will be nice to hear what updates those actively involved with
finding a venue have to say. Also, it may be a good time to gather a
team of volunteers for other tasks. Help us get PyCon in Chicago for
2008.

This will be our first DePaul University sponsored meeting. A special
thanks to Massimo Di Pierro, CTI DePaul University,  mdipierro at
cs.depaul.edu <http://www.metacryption.com/mdp/>. No need to RSVP.

When
----

Thurs. December 14 2006. 7 pm.

What
----

Mark Ramm on ''Rapid Web Applications with TurboGears''
Ian Bicking might present on his ZjangoGears** metaphor
PyCon 2008 Chicago Bid Updates

** presumable the current state of Python in Web Programming.

Where
-----

`DePaul CTI 243 S Wabash Ave. room 924
<http://www.cti.depaul.edu/news/news.asp?id=2983&section=news>`_