[Chicago] py for TurboGears

sheila miguez shekay at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:39:55 CET 2006

So, I bet you guys are going to take Mark out to lunch, and I suggest
Kan Zaman which is a kick-ass place just a little north of the Mart. I
have it bookmarked in this list <http://del.icio.us/shekay/lunch>. It
has food for vegetarians, meetarians, omnivarians, and contrarians.

If Mark is walking or cabbing from Union Station to the Mart then I
estimate he'd end up lunchable by 12:30 or 1:00 and if there will be
lunch then yay. (I'm not taking the class because I gotta work, but I
can meet up with lunch and be social).

text me at shekay at cingularme.com if there is lunch going on. I'll
just show up at the Mart and see what happens from there (Okay, I'm
cheating, I'm getting a ride)

Ps. It is not cold and rainy you California-reared VFP using freak! :)

Texas-reared freak,
sheila

sheila