[Chicago] MEETING/TALK: Feb 6, 2006 with Mark Jason Dominus

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:48:47 CET 2006

This seems to be happening tonight. I may or may not be going
depending on whether I manage to get some other stuff done by 4 PM. If
anyone is interested in a ride from Hyde Park or the Loop, let me
know, but please understand that I am not making promises at this
point.

Also note the RSVP.

This HOP book was my second choice for Book Club after SICP, for what
that's worth.

mt