[Chicago] Get going, was Re: Outlook Web Access scraper

Peter Fein pfein at pobox.com
Mon Feb 13 19:08:54 CET 2006

Various people wrote: Many Things

As long as we're discussing, I've been frustrated by the amount of time
spent dithering around at meetings. The last one I was at, we spent ~40
minutes trying to order a pizza before starting.  Other meetings have
similarly gotten off to a *very* slow start - socializing, mucking with
projectors, etc..

I haven't been in a while, don't know if this is still a problem, but
it's discouraged me from attending.  Just my $.02.

--Pete