[Chicago] Get going, was Re: Outlook Web Access scraper

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Mon Feb 13 22:01:01 CET 2006

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 12:28:37PM -0600, Michael Tobis wrote:
> The pizza thing was ridiculous, and partly my fault, sorry. I think it
> was an outlier, though.

I can attest that it was a singular occurence IME, though with the
caveat that I've mostly been at the meetings out here in the west.

I'm not sure where there's a problem with having time for chatting with
the other folks, though.  Admittedly, Adrian's presentation was more
exciting than chat, but Django was a bigger splash than we usually see
(same caveats again, of course).  It's not like you're paying for an
evening's entertainment, after all.  :-)

--
GUIs are just what some developer thinks you'll be needing  -- PJ