[Chicago] SCons, the Python-based alternative to GNU Make (OT)

Robare, Phil PRobare at chx.com
Fri Feb 24 23:04:30 CET 2006

 Brian Ray wrote on Friday, February 24, 2006 3:52 PM

> Did Ian say he wants someone else to do marketing?  I will. But under

> one condition: We *must* order some goofy ChiPy tee shirts.

Yes, let's put the treasury money to use.  Aren't we presently getting
half the fee paid for every python download to the 5 county area?

[Suddenly becoming serious]
You could find some on-line store that does shirts on demand and
post the URL.
[Snapping out of it]
The full body chipmunk mascot suit could then be purchased with
the profits from the shirt sales.

Phil