[Chicago] Python classes

Larry Allingham larry at transformix.com
Tue Feb 28 15:41:20 CET 2006

Hello,

I've just subscribed to the list. I'm interested to know if there are any
introductory Python classes in Chicago in which I could enroll myself and my
13-year-old son. Python has been recommended to me by my brother (a computer
engineer) as his choice for the best language for beginning programmers.
Since my son and I share a growing interest in computers and the open source
movement, we thought this might be a nice thing to do together.

Any guidance anyone could offer would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry Allingham