[Chicago] PyContest Results 119 bytes

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sun Jan 1 21:30:39 CET 2006

On Sat, Dec 31, 2005 at 09:45:18PM -0600, Brian Ray wrote:
> Anyhow, a *real* hacker's keys are already worn out :D

Nah, a real hacker's keyboard has double-injected keytops.  The letter
wears out when the keytop wears through!

> Anyway, that was fun. Happy new year.

It was, wasn't it?  I'm so ashamed that I never thought of the old
different primes poly-radix trick - and I was fiddling with the same
sort of reduction of the "template" string for a while (even after I'd
"decided" I wasn't going to do that anymore)!  Arrrrgh!

--
We had a lot of booming cyberanarchy in the USA for 20 years, and
now we are looking at several years of stagnant feudal nothingness.

Sorry, Bruce, it's taking a little longer than that...