[Chicago] topics

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:10:43 CET 2006

I think the seven-segment contest is a good topic for lightning talks
by participants. Maybe we could go in descending order of score (I'm
170 officially) with Martin and Ian going last?

I'm OK with meeting in Downer's especially if Martin can show up and
explain the winner's multiple radix trick to me. I am happy to offer
the Monadnock through most of the year; also I think I can swing
something at the downtown Loyola campus now.

Anyone for Module of the Month?

Anything else topical? Time for yet another Web frameworks showdown?

mt