[Chicago] Contract work...

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Tue Jan 10 01:07:15 CET 2006

We at Imaginary Landscape (http://imagescape.com) are looking for Python
contractors, and hoping to find local people.  Some daytime availability
is preferred.  Responsiveness is very important and highly valued.
Obviously Python experience.  Webware/SQLObject/Paste/Zope Page Template
experience a plus.  Things are pretty active, so I think we will have
pretty regular work.  I don't know that we're looking to hire at the
moment, but who knows?  If you can't do contracting but you could do
employment, send your resume my way.  If a couple months from now your
situation changes and you're looking for something, send your resume my
way then, maybe there will be something at that point.

Imaginary Landscape is a small web development shop located on the
Northside of Chicago.  Almost all of our in-house development is in
Python.  Feel free to ask me any questions you might have, and I plan to
also be at the next meeting.