[Chicago] datetime

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Sun Jan 15 01:38:46 CET 2006

On Jan 14, 2006, at 6:14 PM, Ian Bicking wrote:

>> I've got an ebuild if anybody wants it...
>>

> "easy_install python-dateutil" also works cleanly.

I see why people get annoyed with Pythons or even mxDateTime date
time handling.

Why can't a nice date time module (like this one) be added to
Python's Standard library? And this is probably the only good point I
heard from the other language crowds when analyzing Python.

Something like dateutil.parser is nice, too.

btw, the reason I missed the meeting was because I lost track of
time... and it's Python's fault.

-- Brian