[Chicago] newbie says HI; needs help

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Fri Jan 20 18:42:20 CET 2006

On Jan 20, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Ian Bicking wrote:

>>>    1 if texture in ['flakey', 'caked'] else 2
>>>

>> What do you call this?
>
> Conditional expressions

I figured you would say something like, "it depends".

Anyway, I like this. And it is easy to read. I am not really against
putting things on the same line. As long as it can be read without
thinking to hard.

Pycontest just proves that if given a perfect environment where it
would take great effort to do something wrong, someone can still come
along and do something very wrong. Although, I may just be jealous
because I did not win a cool keyboard.