[Chicago] Python Functional Programming Tutorial

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Thu Jul 6 03:38:30 CEST 2006

On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 01:06:55PM -0500, Chris McAvoy wrote:
> I've only skimmed it at this point, but my skimmy impression is it's
> pretty great.  Thought I'd throw it out there.

A.M. is one of the short list names I used to look for when I was
trying to pretend I could keep up with c.l.p. for some useful meaning
of "keep up with".  Anyone know if he actually has a first name?  :-)

> Maney responds in 5....4....3.....2....

/me is running behind schedule, and only has time enough to gesture
vaguely in the direction of http://gnosis.cx/TPiP/

--
Neither can his mind be in tune, whose words do jarre,
nor his reason in frame, whose sentence is preposterous.  -- Ben Jonson