[Chicago] python intro for 13 yo -- suggestions?

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 06:44:57 CEST 2006

I ran a Python newbies' group in the spring and we had a couple of
thirteen year olds participating. Looks like I won't be able to start
it up again until fall due to various contraints. My thought was to
split it into an adult and a teen group, so if your visitor is around
in the fall he may want to participate.

Meanwhile, if you can jump through the install hoops you may want to
look at this:

http://rur-ple.sourceforge.net/

and then maybe this:

http://pythonchallenge.com