[Chicago] python intro for 13 yo -- suggestions?

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 02:05:59 CEST 2006

Well if you have opinions about this be sure to show up on Thursday,
because this is the sort of thing I'll be talking about. I'm hoping
more to start up a conversation than to show off.

Specifically: what's the right architecture for an interactive
teaching tool? Does it involve the browser? Does it involve multiple
languages? Which ones? (I'd prefer 100% Python if it's practical, but
maybe it isn't.)

mt

On 7/11/06, Ian Bicking <ianb at colorstudy.com> wrote:
> Jason R Huggins wrote:
> > "Brantley Harris" wrote on 07/11/2006 03:56:32 PM:
> >> Really though, one must think of the student.

etc.