[Chicago] Chicago Python User Group: Thurs. July 13, 2006 7pm.

Jess Balint jbalint at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 18:13:41 CEST 2006

I'm totally in the same camp as you on the Barcamp thing. But why do you get
the impression that it's very business oriented?

I'm thinking about grabbing a timeslot for some exploratory
programming/systems talks. No big presentations or anything, just some
interactive (audience asking questions and provoking deeper explanation)
talks very similar to lighting talks. Nothing in particular has to be
planned and this would be a great time for you to talk more about Perl 6 if
you are going. :) (And we will talk about Python of course)