[Chicago] Chicago Python User Group: Thurs. July 13, 2006 7pm.

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 18:35:54 CEST 2006

On 7/12/06, Jess Balint <jbalint at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm totally in the same camp as you on the Barcamp thing. But why do you get
> the impression that it's very business oriented?

I was just looking at their
website...http://barcampchicago.com/index.php?wiki=PresentationIdeas

Maybe I'm totally off on what they're up to.  I thought it was going
to be a "start a business in 24 hours" thing.  Maybe not?  I really
don't know.  I probably shouldn't make snap judgements or off-hand
generalizations.  I'm sort of ornery this morning.

I do know for sure though that I'm feeling like I want to pull every
Chicago users group into a single one night a month entity.  That
would be awesome.  And efficient.

Chris