[Chicago] Chicago Python User Group: Thurs. July 13, 2006 7pm.

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 21:39:01 CEST 2006

As for dropping the ball, it looks like Spiny Norman will remain a bit
vaporous as of tonight, though perhaps that is appropriate for
software named after an elusive giant hedgehog.

"Dinsdale was deeply afraid of Spiny Norman, a hedgehog who, he
believed, lived in a hangar at Luton Airport and who "was wont to be
about twelve feet from snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed
Norman could be anything up to eight hundred yards long."
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Piranha_Brothers

Maybe I should unveil my Roomba Wars idea; it is a combination of core
wars and turtle graphics and vaccuum cleaners. It is totally imaginary
at this point, but it might make for a good code jam and a good
teaching tool.

This will definitely be our best meeting ever!

mt