[Chicago] Python based webmail client?

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Mon Jul 17 16:56:03 CEST 2006

Has anyone encountered a usable Python-based webmail client?  A number of
us were discussing this at a recent UFO-Chicago meeting and realized that
we
  a) didn't like to load the huge PHP binary if possible and
  b) prefer chipmunks to camels (python vs perl) on the off chance we
might ever wish to hack it.
  c) run mailman anyway, so the python binaries are around
  d) are so so sick of squirrelmail

Suggestions?  Tips?  Pointers?

brian

ps I don't know if this is still the case, but it appeared that Yahoo at
some point heavily used Python for webmail.  But it's been years since
I've been a regular user.

--
Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/