[Chicago] Chicago Python User Group Thurs June 8, 2006

Robare, Phil PRobare at chx.com
Tue Jun 6 18:11:14 CEST 2006

Jason Rexilius on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:13 AM wrote:
> OK, not sure whats wrong with you Python peoples but pre-meetings (and
> meetings) should always involve beer.  There is a pub in the building.

If you are speaking of Cavenaugh's it closes at 6 or 6:30 like so much
of downtown Chicago.

Beside which I have too many relatives who in their youth convinced
themselves that if one beer is good, more are better and have ended up
angry, complaining and unsuccessful in life.  I'll stick with caffiene
as my drug of choice for pre-meeting.