[Chicago] July!

Fawad Halim fawad at fawad.net
Fri Jun 9 22:18:59 CEST 2006

Last night's meeting rocked. Harkin's talk on Unicode and PIL was very informative. Ian did a presentation on userdicts which was very cool as well. I think he used an actual text editor this time. There was some short talks about the intricacies by Michael Tobis and Robert Ramsdell, but my brain started to fry when they talked about random variates and stuff.

Oh, and I got a free python (thanks, Michael). I'm planning on placing it in my cubicle so that I can have python in and on my computer.

-fawad